Homemade versions of the summer classics are always better tasting…not to mention better for you! This version features blue cheese and pairs well with chicken, burgers, and or any other menu item pulled from your grill. With combos this good, your guests will be begging for your recipe.
- ¾ cup Olive Oil-based Mayonnaise
- One 6 ounce cup Fage Total Greek Yogurt
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 small head green cabbage – you can use 2 pounds of Cole Slaw mix
- 2 large carrots, scrubbed or peeled, shredded or grated
Whisk the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, mustard, vinegar, celery salt, salt and pepper in a large bowl until smooth. Add the shredded cabbage and carrots and mix well. Fold in the blue cheese and chill before serving.
Recipe courtesy www.bariatriceating.com
Photo courtesy www.cookingclassy.com