Paying for your your weight loss surgery can be a very stressful process, but we make it as easy as possible for you.
In order to make the process easier, at Blossom Bariatrics we designate a financial consultant to each of our clients. Pricing for each procedure depends on many variables, and our financial consultant will walk you through all of the costs associated with your procedure. We are confident that when you compare our costs and benefits with those of other providers you will agree that Blossom Bariatrics offers the best value in the nation. If you are paying out of pocket for your procedure, click here to schedule a no risk guaranteed consultation.
Keep in mind that the price of our procedures include the following:
- Pre-Operative Consultation
- Post-Operative Appointment
- Nutrition Class
- Psychological Evaluation
- Facility Fees
- Surgeon Fees
- Anesthesia Fees
- Clearfast (cutting-edge pre-surgical beverage)
- IV Therapy (One bag of IV fluids along with a Myer’s Cocktail. The Myer’s cocktail is for treatment of Malnutrition, Vitamin Deficiency and Fatigue)
Additional cost, not covered are:
- Pre-Operative labs, EKG and surgical clearance*
- Post-Operative prescription medications
- Protein Shakes and Vitamins
- Hotel & Transportation
* Pre-Operative labs, EKG and surgical clearance are necessary prior to your arrival to ensure you are healthy enough for surgery! This is usually covered by your medical insurance.
Prices vary according to surgery performed and payment method. Please schedule a consultation to find out your exact pricing.
The Cost of Surgery Can Be Tax Deductible!!
The IRS does allow the deduction of weight loss programs, including surgery when medically necessary. Follow this link for more information: http://www.irs.gov/publications/p502/ar02.html (click on weight loss programs). Note that the cost of surgery must exceed 7.5% of your adjusted income. Other costs designated by the IRS, including weight loss surgery prep programs, health insurance premiums, postoperative visits, smoking cessation programs and other delineated costs, may help you meet this requirement. Please consult with your accountant for further details.
Prices vary according to surgery performed. Please request an appointment to find out your exact pricing.