- Comfortable sets of clothing (for stress echo, EGD and other appointments. During your surgery, you will be given a comfortable set of clothing that is your to keep and take home).
- Athletic shoes (necessary for your stress echo test)
- Prescribed medications
- Glucometer (If currently using at home for diabetic regiment)
- Protein drinks
- Bariatric friendly snacks
- Personal pillow
- Bottled water
- Low sodium V8 juice or equivalent
Less than ½ a mile away from your hotel, you will find Wal-Mart, Target and many other options if you need to purchase any of the above items and do not want to bring them with you.
- Excessive jewelry (you will not be able to wear it during your EGD or surgery)
What you will receive at Blossom during your first visit:
- Pre-op scrub for night before surgery
- Pre-op beverage for night before/morning of surgery
- Blossom shaker bottle
- Blossom shirt and sweats
- Blossom water bottle
- Unjury Protien Powder
- Heating Pad
Also available at Blossom for additional charge:
Available at our Blossom store, we have protein water, protein powder and hundreds of bariatric supplements for purchase. Many come in single serving or travel size; perfect for when you’re on-the-go!
If you have any questions, please contact us directly!