- Comfortable sets of clothing (for stress echo, EGD and other appointments. During your surgery, you will be given a comfortable set of clothing that is your to keep and take home).
- Athletic shoes (necessary for your stress echo test)
- ALL Prescribed medications
- Glucometer (If currently using at home for diabetic regiment)
- ADD – CPAP/BIPAP IF NECESSARY
- Prescription Eyeglasses if you wear contacts
- Heating Pad
- Protein drinks / Powder Packs
- Bariatric friendly snacks
- Personal pillow
- Bottled water
- Shaker cup
- Electronic Chargers / Battery Packs
Less than ½ a mile away from your hotel, you will find Wal-Mart, Target and many other options if you need to purchase any of the above items and do not want to bring them with you.
- Excessive jewelry (you will not be able to wear it during your EGD or surgery)
What you will receive at Blossom during your first visit (Keep in mind, some items may vary):
- Pre-op scrub for night before surgery
- Pre-op beverage for night before/morning of surgery
- Blossom shirt and sweats
- Unjury Protien Powder
- Instant Hot Compress
- Blossom Binder
Also available at Blossom for additional charge:
Available at our Blossom store, we have protein water, protein powder and hundreds of bariatric supplements for purchase. Many come in single serving or travel size; perfect for when you’re on-the-go!
If you have any questions, please contact us directly!