A twist on traditional tacos that lets you enjoy the flavors without all the added carbs.
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1 lb. Ground Sirloin or Round
- One jar favorite roasted salsa
- Ground Chipotle
- Shredded jack or cheddar cheese
- Greek yogurt (instead of sour cream)
- Brown the ground beef. Drain off any fat in pan and add half jar of salsa plus additional chipotle or hot sauce to taste. Transfer to a bowl.
- Use a Romaine lettuce leaf as your taco shell when you assemble your taco. Tacos contain lettuce so the flavor is spot on.
Recipe and photo courtesy: www.bariatriceating.com