Why settle for store bought Popsicles when homemade ones are so easy? Grab the kids, your favorite berries, a blender and mix up a treat the whole family will love!
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- Diet fruit beverage, tea, coffee, or Crystal Light PURE (make these double strength)
- 1 cup Strawberries, Raspberries, Blackberries or Blueberries
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Truvia or 1/2 cup Splenda
- Special equipment – Ice pop molds
- POUR diet beverage into molds and freeze for one type of pop.
- In a blender, blend 1 cup berries of choice, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, ½ cup Greek yogurt, ¼ cup Truvia or ½ cup Splenda until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pop molds.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until completely frozen.
Recipe and photo courtesy: Susan Maria Leach for BariatricEating.com