Shrimp, Greek yogurt and spices. Does it get much better than this? Whether for an appetizer or party food, this delicious puree has the perfect texture for new and old post ops alike!
Prep time: 5 mins
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil-based mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Fage Greek yogurt
- 3 scallions minced
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning – this is a brand of crab seasoning sold in most supermarkets
- Chopped flat leaf parsley
- For salad, place whole shrimp in bowl. For spread, pulse shrimp in food processor until ground but still chunky then transfer to bowl.
- Place scallions, mayonnaise, yogurt and Old Bay in food processor and pulse until scallions are very finely minced. Scrape flavored mayonnaise into bowl with the shrimp and parsley, then fold to combine.
Recipe and photo courtesy: www.bariatriceating.com