- 1 spaghetti squash cooked as directed
- 2 crowns broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2-3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Dried basil
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Black pepper
Makes 6 Servings
- Toss broccoli florets in 1-2 tbs of olive oil, 2 tbs of the minced garlic, and salt to taste. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet, and bake for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Melt 1 tbs of butter in pan over medium heat.
- Add remaining 2 cloves of minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add a good pinch of dried basil and red pepper flakes (optional).
- Add in cook spaghetti squash, roasted broccoli, and grated parmesan. Toss together to combine.
- Serve hot.