Transdermal vitamin patches are available to our clients at Blossom, but many people aren’t sure how they can benefit from them. Many of our clients ask me, “Michelle, how do these patches work? How are they different than my oral supplements?”
Here are some quick highlights on why many of our clients choose the transdermal vitamin patches:
- Maximum Dosage Absorption: Patches allow you to absorb up to 10 times the dosage that comparable vitamin supplements taken orally deliver. This is because we absorb the nutrients through our skin and into our bloodstream by the many capillaries underneath the dermal layers.
- Better Absorbed: Patches release nutritional supplement ingredients directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the harsh acidic environment of the stomach and digestive tract that can destroy some of the original nutrient value of supplements taken orally. However, the oral supplements, powders and drops at Blossom are the highest quality and have been tested for potency and absorption at different pH levels, ensuring that these oral supplements will be absorbed as well.
- Incredible Convenience: There is nothing easier than applying a patch before bedtime or in the morning after showering, instead of having to remember to take multiple pills day after day.
While the B12 and B-complex formulations are a full spectrum of all B vitamins, clients still need to remember to take a multi to ensure total vitamin and mineral supplementation.
At Blossom, we currently have four formulations:
- High potency B12 with all other B vitamins.
- High potency B12 with all other B vitamins PLUS Vitamins A, E and K.
- Calcium plus D3
- Omega 3 plus CoQ10
When it comes to staying healthy and getting the vitamins you need, consider the transdermal vitamin patch. It may be just what you are looking for.