Who needs a crust when your dessert features cinnamon pumpkin custard? Crustless pumpkin pie is perfect for any time of year and will even help you stay on track with your health goals.
One 15-oz. can Libby’s pumpkin purée
1/3 c. Truvia or Stevia sugar replacer or ⅔ cup Splenda granulated
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
2 large eggs
One 12-oz. can evaporated milk
Whipped cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mix the pumpkin, Truvia or Stevia or Splenda, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves in a large bowl.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
- Pour into glass or ceramic baking dish. Bake until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Recipe and photo courtesy: www.bariatriceating.com