Need a fast summer meal idea? These skewers are sure to please the palate and will be ready in five minutes!
- ½ pound large shrimp – about ¼ pound per person
- Drop of olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chili powder or Chipotle seasoning (or any seasoning blend actually)
- Baby arugula
- Juice of one lime
- Ripe tomato
- Greek yogurt
- Slide shrimp on a skewer, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili powder. Set aside.
- Toss arugula with salt, pepper, olive oil and juice of ½ lime. Pile on serving plate. Add sliced tomato, sliced avocado or whatever you like! Blend yogurt with juice of other half of lime and enough of the chili powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a grill pan or non stick skillet over high heat until smoking hot. Arrange shrimp skewers. Allow them to sizzle for one minute. Flip and sizzle on side two until done. Just a minute per side depending on size of shrimp.
- Lay Shrimp Skewers over arugula, spoon on Lime Creme and serve immediately.