Looking for a quick summer meal that may just make your taste buds celebrate summer too? This quick fix will leave them feeling heavenly.
- Chicken breast or thighs, cut into 2 inch cubes, thighs are much juicier
- Sweet onion petals
- Red, Yellow and Green pepper cubes
- Thick zucchini slices
- Bamboo skewers
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Zest and juice of one Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Spray with vegetable cooking spray and preheat grill to 500 degrees.
- Thread the chicken and vegetables on the bamboo skewers. Do not crowd or the chicken will not cook.
- Pop the kebabs on a screaming hot grill and baste with the marinade throughout cooking.
Recipe and photo courtesy: www.bariatriceating.com