- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 red bell pepper de-seeded and diced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Lettuce leaves for serving
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add ground turkey and onion powder. Sauté until the meat has browned.
- Add paprika, ground cumin, dried oregano and chopped red bell pepper. Continue to cook until the pepper has softened.
- Sprinkle over the shredded cheese and cook until the cheese has melted. Remove from the heat and scatter over some chopped fresh cilantro.
- Serve in lettuce wrap. Use salsa if desired.