Twenty minutes or less to the scones you have been dreaming of! By using almond milk, coconut flour and almond flour with a cottage cheese topping, these scones will have you enjoying your treat without the worry of counting calories.
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 18 min
Yields: 8 servings
1 White Chocolate Raspberry Quest Bar®
2 scoops Quest® Strawberries & Cream Protein Powder
3/4 cup almond flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp stevia or truvia
1-1/2 tsp baking powder
2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1/4 cup liquid egg whites
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup raspberries
1/4 cup Quest® Strawberries & Cream Protein Powder
1/4 cup nonfat cottage cheese
3 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 Tbsp stevia or truvia
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Quest Protein Powder®, almond flour, coconut flour, 1/4 cup of stevia or truvia, and baking powder on low speed.
- Add in almond milk, egg whites, coconut oil, and vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Fold in Quest Bar® pieces and raspberries.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Form dough into eight 3-to-4-inch-long triangles, and place on parchment paper.
- Sprinkle top of each scone with the remaining sweetener.
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- In a mini-blender, combine Quest Protein Powder®, cottage cheese, almond milk, stevia or truvia, and raspberries. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle topping on each scone, and serve immediately.
Recipe and photo courtesy: www.questnutrition.com