Zero Carb Cheesy Egg Chips
Satisfy your cravings for chips without worrying about the carbs. These Cheesy Egg Chips only have a couple of ingredients and you can whip up this crunchy snack in no time.
Serving size: 1
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp shredded cheese of your flavor choice
- 1/2 tbsp water to thin it out a little
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 and prepare a non stick medium size muffin pan
- Whisk together egg whites, water, and whatever seasoning you want to flavor
- With a syringe, fill each muffin cup with approx 2.5ml of the egg white mixture, just enough to cover the bottom.
- Sprinkle a small pinch of the cheese you desire onto each egg white
- Bake for 15 minutes for a good crunch, but check them every couple of minutes to keep them from burning.
- Remove from oven and enjoy them with any low carb dip or on their own.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Amy Ditmore, holyjeansnmyfavoritethings.com